When it comes to our work, most of it revolves around the two main services of cleaning windows and power washing. Most of our training is focused on these two services, and the equipment we buy and use are designed for such tasks as well. That’s why we’ve become true experts in window cleaning and power washing—these are our specialty.
But of course, some of our clients also ask us to check if there are other things we can do for their office or house. And the answer is that yes there are some other services we can offer for you. Just because we don’t really publicize them doesn’t mean we don’t do them. It’s just that having to list them all down can drown out what we really offer—window cleaning and power washing.
But if it’s clear in your mind that window cleaning and power washing are our two main focus, then we’re glad to have this opportunity to clarify what else we can do for you.
Here are some examples:
- Cleaning the chandelier. Chandeliers look great, and it’s one of those accessories that greatly boost the style and elegance factor of any room it’s placed in. It’s one of the classic pieces of lighting décor. Unfortunately, since it’s suspended from the ceiling, there’s always a difficulty when it comes to cleaning them. It’s hard to clean them even with a ladder, and it may take you quite a long while to get the job done. And if you make a mistake, you may cause some damage to your beautiful chandelier. Thankfully, cleaning chandeliers is doable for us, as long as you tell us beforehand so we can include it in the timetable.
- Dusting the ceiling fan. Ceiling fans have come a long way since those early days when a lot of classrooms had them. Now there are a wide variety of styles, from the modernly playful ones to those huge industrial fans. They can have the same decorative function as chandeliers, but that only works when the ceiling fan is clean. If it’s not, then it can be quite a disgusting sight to behold. The more fastidious people will probably get the heebie-jeebies imagining the dirt being flung from the blades of the fan. Sometimes you don’t even have to imagine it—the dust balls can actual drop on you!
But then again cleaning ceiling fans can be as difficult as cleaning chandeliers. After all, ceiling fans are often right in the middle of the ceiling, which means that an ordinary ladder won’t really help. And even if you do have the right ladder, it can still be dangerous. Lose your balance, and you risk serious injury to yourself.
But for us, it’s not a problem. All our guys can clean your ceiling fans without any difficulty. And if you have wall fans, we can clean them for you as well. You may find it relatively easy because you can rest the ladder against the nearby wall, but we can save you the time and effort. Just sit back and relax while we do the hard work for you!
- Cleaning the pot shelves. If we’re already cleaning your kitchen windows, it won’t be a problem to add the pot shelves to our list of assignments. Besides, we can do it much more quickly than you ever can.
A lot of people are thankful to us whenever we do this for them. For some reason, cleaning the pot shelves is one of those tasks that sometimes get neglected. We can clean your pot shelves for you, and that will be a load off your mind.
- Turning your shower doors immaculate. You’d think, on the face of it, that shower doors don’t get dirty since it’s already in the bathroom. But if you’ve ever seen a dirty bathroom (shudder), then you know just how ugly and gross it can be. But no matter, if we’re already there we can just pencil in the shower door for cleanup as well. We’ll get rid of all the pesky dust or smudges for you, so your next visit will be better.
- Wiping down the mirrors. Cleaning a mirror doesn’t require a PhD, but without the right materials it will take you quite a bit of time to get it done. So if we’re already at your home cleaning your windows, then cleaning your mirror fits right in. With our help, your mirrors can be truly clean, and they’ll look brand new afterwards. They’ll look more like portals to a new alternate dimension after we’re through with them!
So how do we go about doing all these extra services? That’s simple: just let us know what kind of extra cleaning you want so we can fit it in our schedule. We just need the advance warning so we can prepare our schedules accordingly. If it can be done, then it shouldn’t be a problem at all.
Still, just remember that most of our work tends to involve cleaning your windows or the use of a high-pressure spray. When it comes to these two, our commitment to absolute customer satisfaction knows no bounds. That’s not just a promise but a guarantee. We’ll return your money to you and never bother you again if you feel that there’s another group of residential window cleaners in Henderson who are better than us. If you have something which you think we can improve, you can call us and we’ll fix it according to your satisfaction. If it rains within 24 hours after we’ve made your windows look spic and span, we can go back and do it again and undo what the rain did.
That’s how dedicated we are to customer satisfaction here at J&J Window Wash.